DailyIntake

what goes around comes around.. what goes in your tummy shows from your belly ...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

2nd Day?

started with *again* the remainder of the tiramisu at home. like my trainer texted me last night ('hey, your tiramisu is nice. 110% pass. no wonder it's 54.5 kg today') i know this is my last day starting the day with sinful stuff. cooked chap chay last night and brought it to office for breakfast. should pack more tomorrow as my stomach felt a bit empty around 11ish that i had to have few nuts while waiting for lunch. lunch was dishes from the nasi lemak stall and a can of diet coke. naughty me ventured to the preservatives shop and bought 3 small packets of preservatives. had few of it around 2ish and another few together with 11 unsalted cashew nuts few minutes ago. good that i didn't forget to bring my shaker so, protein shake for dinner and if i'm still hungry once i'm at home, some grapes is awaiting for me.
combat today - boy was i happy to look at the schedule and saw my fave instructor will cover the class tonight. definitely will stay for the conditioning and cool down instead of rushing off for the shower

overall? 6.5 out of 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home