DailyIntake

what goes around comes around.. what goes in your tummy shows from your belly ...

Monday, August 21, 2006

how's today?

started with few spoon of tiramisu, reached the office and got myself a beancurd without sugar. only had few spoon of it as there's some problem that needs my full concentration. blessing in disguise? lunch is simply padang dishes sans the rice. evening is time for 10 unsalted cashew nuts, kimchi, and another 10 nuts as i'm still feeling hungry.
weight training later - pray tell the hr stuff is ready before time to knock off so i could go back on time and do machine before starting the training.
dinner? forgot to bring my shaker!! hmm, with my wife and kids, desperate housewives and grey's anatomy it's definitely a long night for me. chicken chop with coleslaw will do me justice.

overal for today? 7 out of 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home